poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2011

Kazakhstan day 1

I have arrived to Kazakhstan - Almaty. Here it's already evening, I'm sitting in hotel and watching news - ASH FROM NORTH AMERICA GETS TO AUSTRALIA!!!! Well let's think a second... Kazakhstan is behind Himalaya Mountains, so I think there is small chance to make disruption flights here. I hope so.

Nevertheless.. Almaty is located just next to mountains. High mountains. However I still can see snow on tops, while here is about 25 C degree.

Drivers here, are crazy :)) And pedestrians are more crazy than drivers. They are crossing 6 line street while cars are there!! It looks dangerous but actually drivers drives careful. And they use cars, both, with driving wheel on left and right side.

Photos to be addedd...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz